DragonTail© Horseshoe Stakes are the answer to have a sturdy and erect horseshoe stake! Quick and easy. Just drive into the ground. It allows for NHPA recommended 15” stake exposure. With a patent pending utility design, you will enjoy your horseshoe game even more.
Guaranteed to outperform the limp store bought horseshoe stakes whether it is 24, 30, or 36″long!!!!
Please be an informed consumer and review what you are purchasing and what conditions you will be pitching to decide which DragonTail© Horseshoe Stakes are right for you
- DragonTail© Standard 30″ long steel rod with a full 1” NHPA competition diameter described below
- This is great if you plan to set and forget in a Horseshoe Pit or you want NHPA competition level practice for competition.
- GAME PLAY – The Standard has NHPA Competition Level Recommended full 1” Diameter. This is perfect for the mid- level to professional player. 50% or less ringers.
- This allows for 15 inches into the ground to maximize stability. It also has 15″ above ground as recommended by NHPA
- These are designed to accommodate max 5″ of sand such as in a horseshoe pit.
I use the NHPA standard as a guideline for DragonTail stakes. https://www.horseshoepitching.com/gameinfo/backyard.html
If they don’t work as described I will provide a refund within 30 days of purchase.
FYI–The colors you see will vary. I only color the stakes to prevent rust before you get them. If you are an avid horseshoe pitcher you know that the paint will chip and fade after the first game of the horseshoes ringing against the stakes!
Package contains: 2 DragonTail© Horseshoe Stakes.
Horseshoes NOT INCLUDED.
SHIPPING INCLUDED only in the Continental USA
Please email me if you are in Hawaii, Alaska, or outside the USA.
Instructions: Please DragonTail HorseShoe Stakes so flat side is facing the pitcher. Once in position and angled how you like, drive in with a heavy hammer. Once the stake is in position it would be ideal for set and forget set ups to water the stake and allow ground to dry around stake.